Thursday, April 16, 2009

singapore pictures

I got singapore pictures from jenny a while ago and forgot to post them.. here they are :). My brother's girlfriend, Aparna, is living in paradise...

Aparna's living room.. with a view of the pool

Jenny and I shared this bedroom

the pool....

this pool had 3 bridges, 3 hot tubs, bar and grill areas, sofas, and fountains

Jenny and I had some delicious Banana leaf Indian food for lunch in Little India

UPDATED:
MORE pictures from jenny...

Night view of the pool

Temple in Little India

Largest Mosque in Singapore
Tastey Dimsum at Yumcha in Chinatown
Best chicken feet I've had since in a while
We had our first dinner in Clarke Quay .. right on the harbour!
Dragon fruit appetizer (soo gooood)
CHILI CRAB!
they even gave us giant bibs/aprons... it was actually quite messy but so worth it :)
Aparna and Jenny.. right before we devoured our chili crabs :)
I miss singapore.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment